Brand new, made by veterans in the USA!
- Made on CNC machining centers from a single piece of rock-hard Maple. 6" long, 2.5" wide, 1.75" tall
- Massive construction assures rigidity, precision, and extra-long life
- Use to sand your fretboard or, more often, to level your frets
- Can also be used as a clamping caul or fretboards or frets
- Handy length for spot leveling or touch up
- Radius your fret board or level your frets in MINUTES
- Compare to the lighter aluminum sanding beams costing 5 TIMES as much!Adhere your choice of sandpaper to the radius (use "peel and stick" sandpaper or contact adhesive) and you are ready to go!
Fretboard Radius Sanding Block - 7.5" Radius