NECK: Aformosia, Modern C shape, double action truss rod adjustable at heel. Thickness of neck at the first fret and at the 12th fret are visible on the tag in the picture.
WHY AFRORMOSIA?: Afrormosia (also called "African Teak”) is a great wood for guitar necks. It is very hard and durable, has a beautiful, straight, grain and color, sometimes a very unique Plum color.
FRET BOARD: Rosewood, 25.5” scale, 12" Radius
FRETS: 22 nickel frets, .086” (2.2mm wide) x .039” (.99mm) tall, 1/8" wide nut slot
HEEL: 2.179" wide
TUNER HOLES: Standard 10mm Diameter
- Made by veterans in St. Paul, MN, USA
- The neck shown is the exact neck you will receive.
- This is VERY IMPORTANT: Do not purchase if you are not ready to put the work in to install and finish the neck! It will require additional sanding, finishing, fret leveling, fret end treatment etc. We would much rather Under-promise and Over-deliver than the other way around!
- The two biggest issues that arise are "My neck doesn't fit right" and/or "I didn't realize how much work it is to sand, level, and finish". Measure your neck pocket FIRST and be prepared to put the work in to finish the neck.
- I am sorry but we do not accept offers, trades, etc.