NECK: American Black Walnut, Modern C shape, DOUBLE action truss rod adjustable at headstock.
Why Walnut?: American black walnut is an excellent wood for necks: It is very strong and very lightweight... It also looks AMAZING! Easy to finish with just about any finish (oil, enamel, lacquer, poly, polyester, urethane, etc)
FRET BOARD: Pau Ferro, 25.5” scale
FRETS: 22 nickel frets, .086” (2.2mm wide) x .039” (.99mm) tall, 1/8" wide nut slot
HEEL: 2-3/16" wide nominal
TUNER HOLES: Standard 10mm Diameter
· Made by veterans in St. Paul, MN, USA
· The neck shown is a stock picture, we will send you a picture of the exact neck for your approval before we ship.
· The neck has a very light coating of Walnut oil to show the figure
· This is VERY IMPORTANT: Do not purchase if you are not ready to put the work in to install and finish the neck! It will require additional sanding, finishing, fret leveling, fret end treatment etc. We would much rather Under-promise and Over-deliver than the other way around!
- The two biggest issues that arise are "My neck doesn't fit right" and/or "I didn't realize how much work it is to sand, level, and finish". Measure your neck pocket FIRST and be prepared to put the work in to finish the neck.
- We do not make custom necks
ST Guitar Neck
This is a stock picture. Before we ship we will email you a picture of the EXACT necdk we are shipping for your approval.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
SUPRA-TONE has a 7 day "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" return policy for in-stock orders. If you wish to return your item for any reason, simply email us for a Return Authorization number, write the RA number you receive on the box, and send it back.