SUPRA-TONE Guitar bodies are 100% MADE IN USA!
NECK ROUTE: 5/8” deep. We check every neck pocket to ensure they are 2.190 + - .007", measure YOUR neck carefully before ordering to ensure it will fit.
- The body shown is the exact body you will receive. No "Bait and Switch" here!
- This body has no finish. Additional filling, sanding and finishing will be required. You should seal it as soon as possible to avoid splits etc.
- Wiring holes between pickups and control cavity are drilled
- The first picture is the actual body you will receive, the picture of the rear is a stock picture to show the rear contours.
- I am sorry but we do not accept offers, trades, etc.
The two biggest issues that arise are "My neck doesn't fit right" and/or "I didn't realize how much work it is to sand and finish". Measure your neck FIRST and be prepared to put the work in to finish the body.
CUSTOM WORK: Please contact us for all your custom work needs. Please note the following:
1. We can make custom BODIES only. I am sorry we do not offer ANY custom necks or anything other than custom bodies. We do not offer ANY finishing services. Unfinished bodies only.
2. We can make any one of the bodies we sell with any of the pickup combinations we sell.
3. If you want a shape that we do not currently offer, we will need a CAD drawing. If you do not have a CAD drawing, there will be an additional charge for us to produce one. The same is true for any other shape we do not have (non-standard pickup cavities, neck cavities, control cavities, etc).
4. The woods we have available are Basswood, Alder, Ash, and African Mahogany only.
5. WE CAN MAKE ANY OF OUR BODIES IN LEFT HAND. Contact us for details.
6. Any order that is not for the EXACT item listed is a custom order. If you are making a custom order please contact us for a written price quote BEFORE you order.
Supra-Tone is a 100% veteran owned company and we ship the same day from St. Paul, MN USA.
ST Guitar Body, Alder, #2-258
BODY WOOD: Western Red Alder
WEIGHT: 3 LBS 15 Oz
SUPRA-TONE has a 7 day "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" return policy for in-stock orders. If you wish to return your item for any reason, simply email us for a Return Authorization number, write the RA number you receive on the box, and send it back.