Supra-Tone is a 100% veteran owned company and we ship the same day from St. Paul, MN USA. Visit us on the web at SUPRA-TONE.
NECK: African Mahogany, Modern C shape, DOUBLE action truss rod adjustable at headstock.
FRET BOARD: Zebrawood, 25.5” scale
FRETS: 22 nickel frets, .086” (2.2mm wide) x .039” (.99mm) tall, 1/8" wide nut slot, 42mm nominal width
HEEL: 2.176" wide
TUNER HOLES: Standard 10mm Diameter
· Made by veterans in St. Paul, MN, USA
· The neck shown is the exact neck you will receive.
· The neck has a very light coating of Walnut oil to show the figure
· This is VERY IMPORTANT: Do not purchase if you are not ready to put the work in to install and finish the neck! It will require additional sanding, finishing, fret leveling, fret end treatment etc. We would much rather Under-promise and Over-deliver than the other way around!
- The two biggest issues that arise are "My neck doesn't fit right" and/or "I didn't realize how much work it is to sand, level, and finish". Measure your neck pocket FIRST and be prepared to put the work in to finish the neck.
- I am sorry but we do not accept offers, trades, etc. and we do not make custom necks